What EVAC Does
How To Join
Operations & Training
DC3 Restoration Project
- Santa Monica EVAC Activities Calendar -
Please note that we have moved our regular monthly meeting to the Second Thursday each month. The dates of our next few events are provided below.
POSTPONED - Training Event & Mission
Please be prepared to participate in the Short Notice Training Event held in conjunction with the Civil Air Patrol SAREX. To prepare for the event please read this article.
- Meet at Fire Station 5 for mission briefing 1100hr.
- Conduct communications exercise enroute
- Rendezvous at Camarillo Airport Restaurant and discuss operation with Capt. Rigner, SMFD (Ret.)over lunch.
- Return to SMO, ETA 1400hr.
- Please contact Paul Blount SM EVAC Commander re. details and availability (310-980-8908 or email@example.com.
Second Thursday Each Month - Monthly EVAC Meeting
Santa Monica Airport - Spitfire Grill Restaurant
Third Monday each Month - Monthly Santa Monica Airport Association
Barker Hangar - Conference Room
Saturday, September 2103 TBA - anta Monica Airport Open House
EVAC will be represented and we need volunteers to help with set-up and man the booth. Please contact Paul at 31-0452-7012 to volunteer. Volunteers should be there no later than 9:30 a.m. There will be food, music, display aircraft, and much more. We will tell those interested of the EVAC mission and history, handle sign-ups for CPR, and of course, encourage new membership. The event will take place in the vicinity of the observation deck and the adjacent grassy area, also the hangars east of the grassy area.
EVAC Members enjoying pancakes at our last training.
To add a calendar item, please contact the webmaster.